Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, May 22, 2011

GT Advance 3: Pro Concept Racing Gameboy Advance Cheats

All tune ups
At the title screen, hold L + B and press Up.

Extra modes
At the title screen, hold L + B and press Down.

All cars
At the title screen, hold L + B and press Left.

All tracks
At the title screen, hold L + B and press Right.

Super Mario Circuit 1 (from Super Mario Kart)
Select the Hornet track in Quick race or time trial mode and enjoy driving!

Note: The Hornet Track is the exact layout as the Super Mario Circuit 1 track except that it is set in a different scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment