Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Monday, June 6, 2011

High Heat Major League Baseball 2002 Gameboy Advance Cheats

Hidden pitches
When pitching you are normally only able to choose from a "fastball" and a "split". Hold Left, then rotate the D-pad clockwise and press B to unlock the rest of the pitches.

Choose your hit
When batting, there are five ways to hit the baseball.

Grounder: Press Down + B.
Homerun (sometimes): Press Up + B.
Left Field: Press Left + B.
Right Field: Press Right + B.
Random Hit: Press B.

Double play after a walk
Sometimes when a batter walks, he will stay at home plate and not go to first base. You (or the CPU) can make a double play if the next batter pops out.

No comments:

Post a Comment