Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jurassic Park 3: Park Builder Gameboy Advance Cheats

Start with no dinosaur DNA
Enter Zero-Park as a park name.

Start with maximum money
Enter Bonus-Park as a park name.

Start with twenty buses
Enter Luckybus-20 as a park name.

Start with all shop items
Enter Items-park as a park name.

100% confidence
Enter Confidence100 as a park name.

Men will love your park
Enter Men's-Park as a park name.

Everyone will love your park
Enter Love-Park as a park name.

No trees
Enter Isla Sorna as a park name.

More vegetation
Enter Isla Nublar as a park name.

No comments:

Post a Comment