Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Monday, December 12, 2011

Scorpion King: Sword of Osiris Gameboy Advance Cheats

Play as Cassandra
At the password screen, select the pictures of Mathayus, Menmon, Isis, and Mathayus.

Play last level
Enter password: Scorpion King , Cassandra, Menuth , Isis.

Cheat menu
Highlight the "Continue" option at the main menu, then press Down(2), Right, Up, Right, Up, Right, Down(2), Start. All stages and characters will be unlocked.

Level select
Enter the following character colors at the password screen: Menthu, Isis, Isis, Menthu.

No comments:

Post a Comment